Financial Aid and Tuition Options

Financial Aid and Tuition Options

TPTI students have several options for financing their career development training. For individuals interested in acquiring a loan, our guidance counselors can provide information about our low interest financing options we have available that suits your needs.
TPTI is fully committed to helping individuals in their pursuit of career success. Let us help you to find solutions that work best for you.


Unemployment BenefitsUnemployment Benefits

Government funding is available to qualified individuals. If you are unemployed, underemployed, a dislocated worker or you have been laid off, you may be eligible.


Assistance and Benefits for Dislocated WorkersAssistance and Benefits for Dislocated Workers

If you are in the process of re-entering the workforce or you have recently lost your job, you may be eligible for federal or state government-subsidized training grant programs.


Personal FinancingPersonal Financing

TPTI has partnered with competitive lenders that offered tailored student loans through our In-House finance and Meritize Student Loan Programs.

Tuition Assistance Details
Tuition Assistance

Find out if you’re eligible for free training or financial assistance.

There are numerous programs to assist workers who have been laid off or who are experiencing wage and/or work hour cuts —TPTI offers helpful training programs to see that you meet state regulatory rules.

Workforce Innovation Opportunity Act (WIOA)

The government-sponsored Workforce Investment Act, or WIOA, assists individuals who have been laid off or terminated, or who are scheduled to be laid off and need transition assistance to find or qualify for a new job.

Do I Qualify for WIA Benefits?

To qualify, you must be unemployed or about to become unemployed and one of the following must apply:
• Your unemployment is due to general declining economic conditions.
• Current economic conditions make it unlikely for you to return to your occupation or industry; or
• You lost your job because your employer is shifting production to or importing goods you previously manufactured from Canada or Mexico.

Meritize Student Loans

Meritize Platform can help you get started on your journey. Meritize takes your previous academic or military achievements into consideration to potentially boost your application decision.

Do I Qualify for Meritize?

The Meritize Platform looks beyond FICO and uses your past achievements to enhance your credit evaluation and potentially improving your loan options.

• Get pre-approved in minutes without affecting your credit score
• Use your academic and military details to potentially improve your chances or approval

TPTI In-House Finance

Our In-House Finance Programs are flexible and designed to empower our student’s repayment options

Tailor plans to individual students needs
Extend payments beyond graduation
Choose custom payment dates

Student account servicing is managed by TFC Credit Corporation of California, NMLS# 1708442.

Do I Qualify for TPTI In-House Finance?

To qualify, you must complete our one-page credit application. Approvals are based on many factors including credit score, and income.

• Get pre-approved in minutes without affecting your credit score

What are my Next Steps?

Schedule with one of our Guidance Counselors to get started today and make a difference tomorrow!